5 Essential Study Apps
When it comes to studying, it can be very easily overwhelming and managing that can sometimes be a hassle. We have compiled a list of Apps that can help you get through those hard college study hours.
– A wonderful app that will help you upload study material easily and be able to make digital flashcards. You also have the ability to share them with your peers.
- Oxford Dictionary
– Ever wanted to just have an app with a reliable dictionary? Well, here it is!
- Office Lens
– The app from Microsoft takes pictures of documents, whiteboards, blackboards, magazines, receipts, and more and converts them into editable, shareable text! Make your life easier with this one!
- Simple mind
– The app that helps you map out your ideas to better understand them and be able to brainstorm more efficiently.
- Google Drive
– Save and store all of your documents online so that your work will be safe if your laptop crashes.
Never lose sight of your work again! There are so many more apps that can be just as helpful and great for college. Just take a look at your app store to find more that you can integrate into your life.