CONGRATS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
You’ve just finished a very important chapter in your life, and now you are preparing for an even BIGGER one! Embrace the chaos and GET EXCITED.
Tips From A Twice Graduate And Semi Adult:
- Soak Up Your College Years
- Soak Up Your Summer Months
- Study Abroad
- Get To Know The People In Your Class And In Your Dorm
- Build Lasting Friendships
- If You Are Able To, Do An Internship Every Summer
- Make A List Of Places You Want To Live After Graduation
- Get Serious About Your Future Career Options
- Live Fearlessly
- Take Chances
- “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”-Babe Ruth
- Find A Job You Are Excited To Go To
- And Most Importantly…BE YOU!