Hoan Do is a student success coach, author, and competitor in NBC’s hit show, American Ninja Warrior.
As an award-winning college motivational speaker, Hoan speaks at colleges & universities across North America sharing practical advice that helps students to succeed in and out of school. His learning outcome based programs are focused on the areas of college success, leadership development, stress management, interpersonal communications, and personal motivation.
Some of Hoan’s most popular programs are:
– Succeeding in College & in Life
– Becoming an Outstanding Student Leader
– Turn Your Stress into Success!
– The Art of Connecting: How to Motivate, Influence, & Relate to Anybody
– Digital Team Building: Increasing Communication, Collaboration, & Camaraderie
NBC’s American Ninja Warrior City Finalist
Verizon Wireless Motivator Award Recipient
International Examiner’s Best Youth Mentor
Featured on ABC, NBC & The Chicago Times
NACA & APCA Showcasing Artist
Client’s include: NASPA, ACPA, NODA, AFLV, Stanford, Baylor University, Purdue University & Circle K International