Jason Maek & Zaena
Jason Maek & Zaena have become one of the fastest rising American electronic music duos. Their signature sound mixes indie, dance, and pop into a chart-topping sound that spawned hits like “Birthday” and “Get Up”. Bending the boundaries of electronic, their productions delicately blend a very unique skillset of harmonic vocals and hard-hitting rap lyrics.
Live Show. Their live shows are becoming the most sought after in electronic music. Their wild antics, hilarious personalities, and addicting productions have fans interacting with them nonstop and running to see them live every chance they get. Summer 2016 was their first tour which included over 60 shows opening for notables such as Kesha, Chet Faker, and Gallant. They also performed at several festivals including Mamby On The Beach and San Diego Pride Music Festival.
Music. Jason Maek & Zaena first made a name for themselves by creating the first visual album in electronic music titled ‘Maek Pandamonium’. Awesome Sh*t Ninja called the project, “The most important project in electronic music” back in 2015. The duo followed up the successful formula with another visual media masterpiece, ‘Fashion Week: The Visual Album’. Rolling Stone called it, “The first great music project of the year.” The single “Birthday” rotated on several US radio stations and fueled viral popularity with hundreds of reaction videos on YouTube.
Fashion. Aside from being featured in countless publications such as DJ Mag, Rolling Out, and MTV, Jason Maek & Zaena are staples within the fashion community holding special performances at fashion weeks in Tuscon, New York, and Paris. The duo is preparing for the release of their sophomore album titled ‘Freshman’ which already has support from BBC Radio.
- Over 100,000 Social Media followers
- Over 2 million Youtube Plays
- Featured by DJ Mag, Rolling Stone, MTV, EDM Sauce
- Opened for Lupe Fiasco, Kesha, Sarah Silvermann, Alesso, Kygo, and more
- Notable Festivals: Milwaukee Pride Music Festival, Chicago Pride Music Festival, San Diego Pride, Motor City Pride Music Festival, Fusion Night Lights, Atlatna Pride, Mamby on the Beach
- Sold Out Shows: 8fifty8, Room Seven, Graffiti NightClub, The Tree of Joilet, Neon Paint Party, The Ivy, Club Congress, Rialto Theatre
- 1st Visual Album in electronic music history featured on MTV, MTV2, MTV Hits with over 400,000 streams
- “This could be one of the best albums on the planet” – MTV
- “Incredible Energy!” -Mamby on the Beach
- “The crowd went wild!” -Windy City Times
- “(Jason and Zaena’s Visual Album) is the first great music project of the year.” -VEVO
- “They give a unique aspect of fashion and music that we truly love” -DJ Mag
- Tech Rider
- Half-Time/Athletic Events
- Welcome Week
- Greek Life
- Family Weekend
- Fairs & Festivals
- Special Events