Troy Stende has been helping colleges and universities create connections and strengthen campus community since 1998. Troy presents unique and dynamic campus programs that include student icebreakers and orientation keynotes; customized programs and retreats for student leaders; and programs for staff, faculty and student advisors. He is dedicated to developing campus leaders and increasing student retention.
- Orientation Programs – Troy offers Compelling Programs & Strategies for Retaining & Engaging Today’s College Student. Troy’s goal is to help you increase your retention rate. We all want students to stay and graduate.
- Large Group Icebreakers – Student stay on campus when they make friends. Troy’s ice breakers help make that possible in a fun and energized atmosphere. He doesn’t present from a script which enables him to read the audience and take the program where they are ready to go
- Orientation Leader Training – help get your Orientation Leaders prepared for the new students. Whether you want them to have more skills or to be more connected as a group, Troy can help.
- “Life Unlimited” Student Keynote – If you are looking for something more than a lecture- if you’re looking for a high energy, audience-involvement keynote presentation with smart content, full of free stuff, and stunning multimedia that will leave the participants leaping to their feet in wild applause, then you are looking for Life Unlimited!
- Be The Change” Student Keynote – An important piece of the orientation and transition process is helping new students feel like they are part of the campus community. This powerful program provides a tool designed to create a greater sense of involvement, connection and community.
- 14 years experience
- 500+ clients
- 3-time winner “Best Campus Speaker”
- 80%+ Annual Re-Book Rate
“Being able to open up to someone unfamiliar gave me a new belief that I can do it. The experience was overwhelming.” – Coordinator, Student Organizations, Jackson State University
“It truly was a great experience that has been the topic of several conversations with our students this week. Your efforts have inspired them to “break through” those habits that have held them back and become the leader they wish to be.” – St. Louis Community College at Meramec
“Best program I have ever attended!” -Student, Westminster College
- Troy Stende Tech Rider
- Troy Stende One Sheet
- Student Orientation/Welcome Week
- Student Leadership
- Student Government Events and Training
- Administration Training
- Staff, Faculty & Student Adviser Programs
- Exec Boards
- RA’s and CA’s
- Greek Life
- Student Athletes
- Back to School Events
- Summer Programs