William Mitchell Campus Speaker
An experienced keynoter and convention presenter, William Mitchell is the only college speaker licensed to present David Coleman’s “Dating and Relating in a Title IX World.”
William Mitchell has a positive background that draws upon being a college athlete, a national fraternity officer, college dorm director, adjunct graduate school faculty member, a seminary trained pastor, a hypnotherapist, business owner, husband and a father.
William Mitchell offers reasonably priced presentations that will educate and inspire your students. Topics include
- Campus Presentations include: Making Greek Life Matter
- Hooray! Building a COMMUNITY Out of CLASSMATES!
- Forming ONE HEARTBEAT in Your Organization!
- RA Training, Orientation Leader Training, Student Leaders!
- Turn Sabotage into SUCCESS! Resilience and Persistence.
- Overcoming Fear of Public Speaking and Test Anxiety.
- Seeking the Balance between Faith and Education: Wisdom
Founder of the Mitchell Institute for Professional Hypnosis
Founder of Personal Motivation Hypnosis Clinics, Mitchell Programs and Mitchell Events
Founder of the Heartland Hypnosis Conference
- William Mitchell Tech Rider
- William Mitchell One Sheet
- Student Leadership
- Student Government
events and trainings
- Pan Hellenic events
- Commencements and
- Athletic Events
- Student Orientations
- Summer Programs
- Back to School Events
- Student Orientation/
- Welcome Week
- Faith Based Leadership Events