The Power of Dance
Ever wonder why people love to dance? From the time we learn to walk it seems we can’t resist to move when we hear a song, get good news, or are waiting for our turn in the restroom. Dancing is an everyday part of life! And for good reason…It’s a very powerful thing. It can Create unity, celebrate diversity and culture. It brings families together and builds friendships. It speaks to our hearts in ways words might not; and it’s good medicine for our bodies and mind as well!
Dancing has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- increased aerobic fitness.
- improved muscle tone and strength.
- weight management.
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological well being
- An outlet for emotion and creativity
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- better social skills.
With all these benefits from dancing, its easy to see how it can be used to enhance our learning experiences and take them to the next level. Think about adding dance to your next event or team building program. Dance Artists like The Body Poets, Kenneth “Xclusive” Paryo, or Snap Boogie know just how to create the unforgettable experiences You’ve been waiting for!
From inclusion and communication to health and wellness…Is there anything Dance can’t do?