Staying Busy Over The Winter Break
There are plenty of things you can do to stay busy and ready for the next semester! Here are just a few things to keep in mind:
- Try to reset your diet.
- Take a look at all you accomplished last semester.
- Manage expectations about living back home again.
- Create small goals you want to accomplish next semester
- Find a part time job or internship.
- Make time to move your body every day.
- Schedule your next semester classes.
- Find some fun group activities with your peers or family.
- Explore new or old hobbies.
- Take time to rest and get enough sleep!